CD White Sun II is niet alleen een prachtige collectie muziek; elk stuk is sterk bewustzijnverhogend door klank en mantra. Een muzikaal vakwerk met Mamadou Diabate, Gabe Witcher, Abhiman Kaushal en The Waters Family. Taal Gurmukhi.
1. The mantra, “Gobinday, Mukunday, Udaaray, Apaary, Hariang, Kariang, Nirnamay, Akaamay,” is noted for the capacity to break through deep-seated blocks."Besides helping cleanse the subconscious mind, it balances the hemispheres of the brain, bringing compassion and patience to the one who meditates on it." - Yogi Bhajan
2. Chanting this mantra lifts one from depression and anger.
"Whenever you are in trouble mentally or you are being attacked in one way or another chant these words and opposition will dissolve in your face." - Yogi Bhajan
3. This mantra is taken from the last four lines of Guru Gobind Singh's Jaap Sahib. It is a mantra used to remove fear, anxiety and phobias. It is a mantra to make one experience victory. "Chattr Chakkr Vartee is the mantra for the heart center, it gives direct energy to it. When you are sinking, if you know this mantra and can sing it, you can totally recuperate yourself.” — Yogi Bhajan
5. The eighth pauree gives the power to be a perfect sage. The ninth pauree gives expansion. The tenth pauree grants grace. he eleventh pauree gives virtue. Translation and comments courtesy of: Psyche of the Soul, by Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji et al, Copyright 1993 Hand Made Books. * Tracks linked to this mantra may contain one of these paurees, or all four
6. According to Yogi Bhajan this mantra "...will totally eliminate enemies and block the impact of animosity forever, it can give you mental self-control..." Yogi Bhajan also said that if chanted for 62 minutes, the best time being between three and four AM, it can releive unbearable financial pressure. This mantra meditation from the Siri Guru Granth Sahib is a gift to you that will let you penetrate the unknown without fear. It will give you protection and mental balance.
7. This Sikh prayer or shabd is in praise of Guru Ram Das who is able to manifest miracles. This shabd is chanted to bring miracles into your life.
9. This mantra has been given by Yogi Bhajan to be chanted to help release a soul when a person dies. It means that there is no death, only liberation. We are deathless. All Sikh Guru's used this word. It is in the first daily prayer of the Sikh's, Japji Sahib, but has roots in Hindu, yogic traditions which go back further, therefore it is both Sanskrit and Gurmukhi in origin.
10. This mantra literally means that we are the spirit of God. It is total spirit. Total spirit represents God. It fixes the identity into its true reality.